Happy Friday Dance... anyone want to join me??

Amy_Baggett
on 10/8/09 11:28 pm, edited 10/8/09 11:30 pm - Monterey, TN
Good Morning..  TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

And..   even better..  next week is FALL BREAK!!!!  WooHoo!!!

Since I'm out of sick days due to the surgery at the beginning of the year, I've not had the chance to take any mental health days, so I am ready for a break!  

I have been working out, and trying to get back into the swing of things..  and I'm feeling great!  I hope everyone else is doing well..   I don't know if I'll make the 10 pounds on my challenge but I'm giving it the old college try!!!

EDITED TO ADD...   it is has been 10 months today since I've had surgery!!!!!!!!!!!  WooHoo..  I'm loving my lapband!!

HUGS and TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Denise M.
on 10/9/09 7:54 am
 Happy 10 month bandiversary!!!!

I'm mega jealous about fall break!  Maybe I should get a teaching certificate and move out the The Plateau!

I've done well with my walking this week.  I want to walk 5 out of 10 trips to and from the office (each walk = 20 minutes).  So far, I've done it 6 times!  Might not be able to walk out this evening because of the crazy, stormy weather though.  

HUGS to ya, Amy!!!!  It's so great to have your happy, bouncy energy back on the board!!!

Amy_Baggett
on 10/9/09 10:45 pm - Monterey, TN
You know Connor would have ya'll live with us in a heartbeat...  he carries around a picture of him and Tuesday and then proceeds to give me a guilt trip about him needing a pet.  

Keep walking..   on this cold, wet morning, I think Connor and I are heading to the Y..  

HUGS

and thank you...  it is nice to be back and bouncing again! 

Susan O.
on 10/10/09 12:33 am - Algood, TN
Happy Surgeraversy Amy. 

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh for fall break......we will be out too.   I had such big plans for my time off but I had to leave school early on Friday due to a bad tooth.......the antibiotics don't seem to be helping, been on them since Tuesday.  I'm wondering, with my surgery if I am malabsorbing them & need bigger dose's.  If I'm not getting any relief by Monday I'll call the Dr. and ask.

Friday was my 16 month surgeraversy & I am 16 lbs from MY personal goal.  YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Susan

Amy_Baggett
on 10/10/09 12:41 am - Monterey, TN
Ahhhh..  Susan, I hope you get some relief soon!!  What a yucky way to start your break!

Happy 16month to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS

Ronda S.
on 10/10/09 8:23 am - Cookeville, TN
Call the doctor for sure, I hope you are not in pain all week.  Braxton and I are heading to Pigeon Forge. Hope you feel better Susan.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Amy_Baggett
on 10/10/09 11:44 pm - Monterey, TN
Hey Ronda..  going to be back by the 16th to take the boys to the Wild Things?? 

Hope ya'll have a GREAT time!
HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics